Thursday, October 19, 2006

New fun!

Life has snuck up on me a bit, and I haven't told you all about a big new thing in my life! About the same time that Sir took his title back, he made it very clear to me that he had no problems with me playing with others while life takes him in a different direction for now. His only requirement was that he wanted to hear all about it. :D

Well, a few weeks ago (okay almost a month I think!) I logged on to the Alt messenger. I was frankly bored and figured I'd either some interesting conversation or I'd have fun playing with the idiots. I got an IM from a random guy, who opened with asking me about my tag line "Finding my wings." He got my usual honest response, but didn't give me the usual response of silence and then changing the subject. Instead, he responded with "Oh how sweet!" This intrigued me!

For over an hour we talk about everything from our philosophies of BDSM to experiences and what we liked. In that tiny little picture, I caught something familiar, but promptly dismissed it. It would be far too much of a coincidence .... Finally we got around to introductions. "Hi, I'm Nae!" "Hello, I'm 'T'." At this point I needed to pick my jaw up off the ground, so I just crawled under my desk for a moment. :) I was now rather sure that this was the friend I'd thought of when I looked at the tiny picture. I asked a quick question which caused T to respond that obviously we knew each other. I think he figured it out just as I hit enter to give him my full first name, which is how he knew me. Fortunately, things didn't become awkward after that little revelation.

So the upside of this is that I am now having lots of fun playing with T. I have the advantage of someone I've done lots of volunteer work with, that I trusted before this ever came up, and he's just plain fun. :D

T has asked that I continue posting scene reports, so you'll still be getting those (and I have 3 to finish!). :) It's not the same as playing with Sir, and that's just fine with me. We're still having fun.

1 comment:

WistfulWench said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

I've been thinking about you and wondering how you have been doing. I'm so happy to see that things are going well for you!