Thursday, October 19, 2006

T and I got together for the first time since we'd had our relevatory little chat online a few days later. :) We spent probably the first 2-3 hours just cuddling on the couch and talking. T and I have known each other for several years, but certainly not in this context! The talking was very nice and helped to build that connection.

Finally, he grabbed my hair and kissed me. There was quite a bit of kissing, and then T started rubbing, pulling, and pinching my nipples through my shirt. Oh my I love that! After more of that, he slowly started inching my shirt up, lightly tickling my stomach as it was revealed. Apparently he likes the way I squirm. :D Eventually, he got my shirt off, and it was back to my nipples again. He commented on how reactive and sensitive they are. T likes to pinch them HARD. It wasn't long before I was whimpering. It felt so good to be giving up control in an environment where I truly felt comfortable.

After more playing with my nipples and tickling me, T finally slowly, slowly unhooked my bra. He actually left the last hook there for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, I was naked from the waist up. There was lots more pulling my nipples, pinching them HARD. He would also flick my nipples hard with his finger. That always made me jump and squeal a bit. T played with my right nipple much more as it was more accessible to him the way we were cuddling. Even after we shifted, the right one got all the hard abuse. The contrast was very striking. Things that felt good or only hurt some on the left nipple were excruciating on the right (but in that deeply good way).

Eventually, he decided to undo my pants, but didn't have me take them off yet. He slid his fingers under my panties and started playing with me. He'd run his finger around my clit, or up and down my slit. Every once in a while he'd bend over and use his tongue or his teeth on my nipples. By now I was pretty much gasping or whimpering nearly continuously. He wouldn't give me enough to get me close, but oh gods I was wet. T kept this up for quite a while, and I started to get definitely floaty. This was a very different, gradual approach! He changed how he was playing with me and started to get me closer and closer. I was chagrined to realize I didn't know if I was supposed to ask to come or not! And then I wasn't coherent enough to ask even if I wanted to.

T had me stand up and he took my pants down. After a bit of kissing and still more tormenting my nipples, he finally took my now soaking panties down. I was very very glad that the light was quite low and that he didn't make me look at him. I was very self-conscious, suddenly, being naked in front of him for the first time. He sat down on the sofa, and pulled me over to him, making me straddle his knees but remain standing. T then spent what felt like forever playing with my pussy, rubbing his fingers, sometimes just barely sliding one inside, lots of attention to my clit and just below it. It was very hard to remain standing and cope with all that stimulation. I kept getting close, but I couldn't manage to stay standing and relax enough to actually come. Finally I was so on the edge, but I just couldn't manage to verbalize the request, but I didn't dare come without permission. It felt like I just hung there on the edge, trembling and whimpering and desperately wishing I could make myself ask to come.

Looking back on it, I think I was also shy of asking. T doesn't default to talking nasty to me, and has yet to use slut or whore with me, so I didn't feel on quite as firm a ground in asking to come. I wasn't quite sure if he wanted me begging to come over and over or not. There was also the fear that he'd do like Sir does sometimes and stop if I asked.

Finally, T stood up and had me bend over and put my hands on the couch, with my legs still spread wide. I felt very very exposed as he rummaged in his bag for a few of the toys he'd brought. He has this weird "plastic" flogger he found in the bachelorette area at Sex World ages ago that he just loves. He doesn't really use it as a flogger, but he loves to use the hard/slightly sharp ends of the "strands" to tap and whisk, especially in one place. That quickly becomes excruciating, partially because it so focused on one small area. It's not like my whole ass was glowing/hurting, just this one small spot. I really struggled to stay still and take it. He did make me cry out several times.

Then he got out a 5-gallon paint stirrer stick and asked what I thought of paddles. I explained that I was NOT fond of them at all. T got this evil little smile and said, "Even if they are used like this?" He then proceeded to flick my ass with just the edge of it, over and over. He did say that he prefers to keep that for punishment anyways. Finally, he got out his cheap whip (he was distressed to discover that in the 9 months since he last had a sub/slave, his deerskin whip had developed damage). He's not really fond of that one, but he used the loops and snapped it a bit against my ass. He's specialized in a whip for years, apparently. He said he used to be able to blow out a candle with one, and he was looking forward to getting back into practice. The cheap whip had some nice touches, though, especially when he had me stand up and wrapped around one breast, cinching it sooo tight. I began to understand why breast bondage is such fun! He kindly repeated this to the other breast.

Several times in this whole bit, I had to bend over further and rest my elbows on the couch to take some strain off my wrist and shoulder. Gods I felt so incredibly exposed when I did that.

After all of that, he said it was time for me to unwrap MY present, as T had remained fully dressed throughout this. So, I knelt at his feet and began to take his pants down. I was a good girl and tried to show how much I wanted this. Before I took his underwear down, I breathed and kissed his cock through the material first, and then I finally unwrapped my present. Before he let me start, I was startled to learn that he hadn't gotten much head in his life, having had a number of unfortunate experiences with teeth. He said he'd let me try though. :D Now, I had a challenge!

So, I did my best to give him a blow job like he'd never had before. Apparently I succeeded. It wasn't long before T decided he needed to lay down for this. I grinned and then knelt between his legs to continue. I kept doing one of the things I apparently do well (thank you Sir), trying hard to pay attention to what he liked best. I was a bit startled that he was taking so long to cum, but just kept at it. I figured when he started involuntarily trying to rip the carpet, I was doing pretty well. Finally he managed to get out something along the lines of that my jaw must be in agony by now. By the standards of time I've spent with Sir, it was about a medium-length blow job, so I said I was fine, but he got out that I'd apparently managed to take him BEYOND the ability to cum. This would be a first for both of us! He liked it lots though!

We cuddled on the floor a bit and talked some more. He finally sat up and I kind of curled around him. I'd been up front with him that I come down slowly from any intensity, and that I'd discovered the hard way that I needed contact during that time, or I felt alone and abandoned. I did have to be careful to keep my nipples away from the carpet, as they were VERY sore and sensitive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! it's nice to meet you.

~ toy