Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A love/hate relationship ... with a rubberband!

For once, I was right on time as I climbed the stairs. Locking each of those doors behind me is like locking the world outside. Somehow, each door takes me that much deeper into my submission to Sir. I love that.

I received a new inspection once I arrived in Sir's living room, but I think I passed. His cat is visiting for a few weeks, and I was promptly greeted. :D Then Sir arrived; the feel of his hand petting my hair makes me melt every time, no matter the context.

I really need to find some new ways to rhapsodize about sucking Sir's cock, because I'm sure I'm going to bore everyone (even him) if I keep up with the same stuff. But truly, it's one of my favorite ways to serve him. It's just such fun! The feel of him in my mouth, the play of control as he lets me fuck my own throat or he does it his own way ... god I love it. Not to mention he tastes SO good.

One thing I didn't expect that I would enjoy so intensely is waiting for Sir's permission to cum. This time Sir decided it would be fun to notice just how long he was fucking my ass. I'm rather pleased with myself that I managed the entire 20 minutes without cumming! Oh my, it was work though! I think Sir was testing me a bit, because he'd go so deep, or play with my nipples, or just really fuck me hard for a while. I had to really focus to keep myself under control. But while I'm trying so hard not to cum, I get to experience everything that takes me to the brink for so much longer. That's a lot more fun than I was expecting!

I love how getting my ass fucked seems to make me feel extra nasty and slutty. Just that extra little bit adds so much to how submissive I feel. To me, it's fascinating to think about the contrast. I've worked very hard to move beyond the sheltered and repressed way I was raised, yet is those same feelings/values/views that add to my enjoyment of being his whore.

Then it was time for the needles. Sir had asked me to get three specific colors of ribbons, because he had something specific in mind. I was a bit surprised when he had me lay down on my front. The needles were going in my back this time!

Needles in my back actually hurt going in. Once they were in, it wasn't bad, but zouch! I think there were a few too many variables to be sure why, but this time didn't have quite the same intensity as the first. I still enjoyed it lots, and there definitely was still a rush, but it wasn't quite the same. Sir didn't quite manage the effect he was looking for with the ribbons, so we'll have to try that again.

However, the ribbons sliding across my back, especially the small of my back, now that made me very shivery. Sir liked that effect, so once we were done with that try at the ribbons, he played with me, making me shiver and shake. Then he got delightfully evil and got out the vibe. Oh my god, cumming that hard with 18 needles in my back ... now THAT was an experience! Mars is lovely this time of year! ;)

One of the things I love about Sir is how spontaneous and playful he can be. Not that this keeps him from being the sadistic pervert I adore, mind you! After I'd floated down from the needles, Sir suddenly grabbed a large rubber band. Originally he was going to try putting around my tits, but that didn't work the way he wanted it. So he started snapping the rubber band at my tits. Wow that's quite a bit of sting, but I did like it.

Then Sir got EVIL. He moved down between my legs and started really snapping the rubberband at my pussy! Holy moly that was some intense sting! I could not keep from crying out with every shot, and soon I couldn't really even hold still. It didn't take long before I was actually crying a bit; that's a first for me in the context of a scene. I'm very proud of myself that even when I couldn't be still, I always put myself right back where Sir had me.

I've caught myself a couple of times in our last few scenes feeling slightly whiny and resentful when my limits are being pushed. Generally this is something where it's a pain that's hard for me to absorb or to turn into pleasure. I am pleased that I'm pretty easily able to remind myself that Sir's pleasure comes first. Knowing how much he's enjoying whatever is pushing me makes it much easier to keep myself focused and okay.

That rubberband may have really pushed me, but god it made me so wet too! Once Sir started with his fingers, it didn't take long at all before I wanted to cum SO badly. I'm still amazed sometimes by my response to pain like that. I had no idea I'd like it that much!

2 comments:

Spring, Ph.D. said...

Rubberbands, hmmm? Veeeeery interesting! I might have to look into that... :D

Nae said...

hehe -- you should the pictures he took afterwards! So VERY red! But yeah, definitely on the interesting list! :D