Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Canes again!

Last night was the Erotic Deviance workshop on caning. Sir definitely wanted to go, and I really enjoyed the flogging workshop last month, so I made plans to go as well. Parking was HARD to find. I ended up parking a few blocks away to avoid being late. Once I got there, it was very good to see Sir and T and S. I really like S -- I have a feeling she'd be fun to hang out with. T is just a hoot -- it's such fun to watch she and Sir interact.

The talks and demonstrations were very interesting and well done, as usual. They have such good handouts too! I wasn't able to read much of the handout, as I kept using it to fan Sir and myself. It was very warm in the space.

While Sir had brought most of his cane collection, he was not planning on playing with anyone. He was uncomfortably warm. So instead we did a lot of watching of the various scenes going on. T had brought some friends/co-workers (now THERE'S a job!), and I ended up talking to one of them for a bit about what a cane felt like. She was almost overwhelmed, and we also talked about the fact that most people didn't start out liking being caned.

At one point, Sir was talking with someone he knew (I wish I wasn't so bad with names!). I glanced over at him, and he motioned me over to him. There was a bit of bantering conversation about orgasm control, and Sir laughed and said if the sluts were allowed to come all the time, there's be a puddle. I couldn't resist, grinned, and stated that if it was me, it would be more like a lake! :D Then Sir mentioned something I hadn't quite realized -- without overtly trying to, I can pretty much cum on command from Sir. I thought about it a moment and realized it was quite true.

Then Sir just couldn't resist at least taking out his toys and showing one of them to T. Yes, he showed off that evil horse thing again. I'm still not sure what to call it! Soon, he'd started playing. :) First he had some fun with one of the smaller canes and T's breasts. Once he was done with that, it was my turn.

Suddenly, I was very nervous. I really hadn't expected Sir to want to play when it was so warm, and I'm not exactly experienced with a cane. I worried that I wouldn't be able to take it well or that I'd get all dramatic and embarrass Sir. Still, I did as he wished and bent over the table, resting my arms on it. I was also very conscious of being right in front of T and S, and they'd never watched Sir play with me before. I so wanted to do well.

I wore a denim skirt, and Sir just lifted it up across my back. I was very glad I had bothered to put on the black lace panties. :D I promptly closed my eyes and worked hard on breathing deeply. I kept reminding myself that I'd taken far more than I dreamed I could on Monday, and I could do this. It felt more exposed somehow, not having removed any clothing.

Then the cane was wandering around my ass, tapping, tapping. I find the tapping harder to take than the strikes, in some ways. I'm still thinking about why, but I think it's because the pain all runs together. The cane stilled along one cheek, and then the fire. There was just enough noise in the room that this time I couldn't hear the swish. Sir definitely has certain places on my ass he's fond of, because he hit a spot that was still a touch sore.

Sir definitely has a habit of laying the cane where he wants to hit and then doing so. This time, I did much better at not getting all freaked out inside my head when it was a sore spot. Which meant I was a bit more relaxed and the strikes were a bit easier to take. At one point he gave me a thorough strike low on my thighs, stopped to admire the effect and commented "Hope you weren't planning on wearing shorts anytime soon!" He was quite right -- I actually did bruise there!

It took everything I had not to really cry out several times. The cane definitely pushes my limits, but I learned that I can handle it better than I thought I would. Looking back, I'm startled at how deep I dropped. For much of it, I was completely unaware of anyone but Sir.

That standing bent over position was hard to maintain sometimes. I learned just how much I tense up when the pain is hard to take -- my legs were really beginning to cramp. At least Sir only had to tell me to bend my knees once (that I remember). Sir reminded me once to let him know if it got too much, and told me it was hard to hear me, so I should use our safe signals if needed. Sometimes, I'm so stereotypical, because my first thought was a determination NOT to do so. Yet, that determination did help me to push through.

I remember having to consciously relax to avoid the cramps in my legs a few times. I'm pleased that I managed it, even knowing that the fire was coming again. Sir would often place his hand on the small of my back. I'm not sure if I was showing too much tendency to move, or if it was just a bit of extra connection. That really helped, though. At one point he made me a happy girl when he grabbed my hair and gave me a good whack. Gods, I love when he grabs my hair.

When he was done, I just panted for a moment. Sir ran his hand over my ass and gave me a good swat on each cheek. These days, when he does that, it makes me all tingly and happy; it reminds me that he likes my ass. That's something I don't think I want to get to used to; I want it to stay fresh and amazing.

Sir then startled me by ordering me to turn around and show off my ass. There weren't a ton of people in that direction (I don't think). I did so, feeling such a mix of humiliation and pride at being displayed so. Then he upped the ante by telling me to stand forward so they could see better! I did it, waiting until he came to me and brought my skirt down. I ended up mostly feeling proud that he wanted to display me like that.

A brief moment held in his arms, and then he went to get me some water. I carefully headed back to the chairs and GENTLY sat down. He kindly brought the water to me, and we sat and chatted for a bit. I got a lovely compliment from T's friend/coworker. I realized that once again, I could actually feel how hot my ass was. One thing that I'm less fond of about the scenes at workshops and the like is that I have to come down quickly and thoroughly. I don't do that well, and I miss a more tactile approach to coming down.

It was getting later and Sir has to get up so early, so we headed out. I supposed I could have stayed and been social, but I'm pretty fragile after a scene like that. I just didn't feel up to being social with people I don't know that well; I have a definite tendency to hang on the sidelines a bit more and absorb how a new group works.

Sir was very kind and walked me to my car, since it was a bit of a hike. I drove him to his car. Driving home, I realized I was still pretty spacy -- it took some concentrating to drive safely. I also realized that my ass was SORE. I began to wonder if the welts/weals would still be there when I got home.

When I got home, the first thing I did was run upstairs and check. Sure enough, I actually got to see the welts! A couple are even still visible today, and the bruises on my thighs will be there for a bit. I don't bruise easily, and when I do, it takes a while to heal. Fortunately, I don't wear skirts that high much at all.

I'm learning that I can take more than I ever thought, and that I like that. :D

3 comments:

Spring, Ph.D. said...

Aahhh, canes...the toy I love to hate!

Spring, Ph.D. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WistfulWench said...

Whew! I admire your ability to do a public scene, kneeling! I don't know that I could ever become that comfortable....

And what a scene! My bottom is feeling sympathy pangs for you! :D